Discover how £5 can go along way over the summer holidays.
You get unlimited repeat visits for a whole year when you buy your museum adult admission for £5, and under 10s get in to the museum absolutely FREE.
So, if you’ve got a few under 10’s in your life, your adult admission works out at less than £1 a week over the summer break to bring them all in, unlimited times over the holidays. It’s valid for 12 months from issue, so we’ve got half terms and Easter 2023 covered too.
“Included with admission” – three little words, big ways to save.
So, if you’re looking for cost effective ways of keeping small people busy during the school holidays, check out all the great activities we have available. And they’re all included with admission…
- THE QUIZ. Famously tricky, but do it as a team and claim your reward
- COLOURING STATION. Try getting the little ones past the paper and pencils
- CODE BREAKERS TRAIL. Spot the QR codes dotted around the museum. Scan them to access added extras like an interview with our very own First World War flying ace, or an intriguing ‘dead or alive, you decide’ mystery photograph
- CARTOONS. A step by step drawing guide from famous cartoonist (and Green Howard soldier) Fred May
- UNIFORMS. Try them for size
- DOT DOT DOT. Send a message in morse code
- HOW’S YOUR MEMORY? Try and complete a battlefield sketch using just the power of your mind, then relax, pull up a chair and match a pair of Georgian gents in this classic parlour game
Plenty to keep them busy. And with unlimited repeat entry, you can experience little and often, returning time and again to discover something new.
If the hot weather continues, we’re a cool sanctuary. And when it’s pouring down, we’re the perfect wet-weather plan.
Summer? In all its forms. Sorted.